NAFCOC executes its mandate through sector specific affiliated organisations who offer relevant business support services to their respective members based on the strategic and business objectives of such sector chambers they are affiliated to.
- NAFCOC Construction (NAFCON).
- National Association Co-operative Financial Institutions of South Africa (NACFISA)
- National African Transport Organisation (NAFTO).
- National Industrial Chamber (NIC).
- South African Leisure and Tourism Hospitality Association (SALTHA).
- South African Mining and Energy Chamber (SAMEC).
- National African Farmers Union (NAFU)
- NAFCOC Security and Cleaning (NAFSEC)
- NAFCOC Retail Chamber (NAFRET)
Each of these organisations also has special interest chambers and/or members across all nine provinces, many regions and at almost all local levels under their wings. In addition, the following are also included:
- Youth Chamber
- Women’s Chamber
- Disability Chamber