NAFCOC is pleased to invite all suitable qualified and reputable prospective service providers and suppliers to apply for registration on the NAFCOC database. Nafcoc is a national organisation with representation in all provinces of South Africa. Please note that this invitation also applies to all service Providers and Suppliers who have been on our supplier database before 31 December 2013 . Failure to re-apply and submit your registration form will lead to NAFCOC not requesting quotes/proposals from your company.The database registration forms are obtainable from the NAFCOC website: www.nafcoc.org.za or directly requested from email@example.com Queries may be addressed to Innocent on tel: 011 807 5063 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Documents should be hand delivered or send by courier to 1 Summer Place, 13 Summer Street, Rivonia, 2028, Gauteng. Telegraphic, telephonic, telex, facsimile, e-mail and late submissions will not be accepted. Registrations may only be submitted on the registration documentation issued or downloaded from our website and must be completed in full. The retyping of the database registration documentation is not permitted.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
To be completed by potential Vendors/Suppliers/Service Providers seeking registration as preferred
service provider; The application must be completed in full, be signed and commissioned by commissioner of oath; A company profile must accompany the registration form but will not be accepted as substitute for the application form – all fields on application form MUST be completed by applicant; Vendors/Suppliers/Service providers will only be notified whether application was accepted or not upon request; Prospective service provider must provide all the information required – failure to do so will result in the application being rejected.
Please attach the following documentation and/or information:
1. Valid original Tax Clearance Certificate
2. Certified Copy of Registration Certificate (CC or Pty Ltd), Articles of Association and Memorandum
3. Company Registration Documents
4. Company Profile
5. An overall organization structure of your group of companies depicting all sub-divisions
6. A copy of the last three audited financial statements where applicable
7. Copies of SABS or any other rating or accreditation certificates where applicable.
8. Certified Identity Documents of Owners, Shareholders, Trustees and Directors.
9. Copy of NAFCOC Membership Certificate if Any.
10. Valid B-BBEE Status Level Verification Certificates issued by the following agencies:
(i) Verification agencies accredited by SANAS
(ii) Registered auditors approved by IRBA
(i) Accounting officers as contemplated in the CCA
(ii) Verification agencies accredited by SANAS
PLEASE NOTE THAT FAILURE TO HAVE SOME OF THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS DOES NOT MEAN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION AS APPLICATIONS MAY STILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED DOCUMENTATION.
Download the application FORM HERE Complete it and deliver it to us at No.1 Summer Place , No 13 Summer Street ,Rivonia , Johannesburg 2128