The members of NAFCOC are the subscribed Affilliated Sectoral Constituencies, Organised Sectoral based Provincial Structures and any other Organised Business Formations, Bodies as well as Associations admitted in accordance with the NAFCOC constitution.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A NAFCOC MEMBER:
- Entitlement to all benefits that are offered by SECTORS
- Collective sectoral decision – making (through Conferences / Summits / Strategic Sessions etc.
- Partnerships established with Government and State Owned Enterprises e. g. Department of Trade & Industry and its Business Units and State Owned Enterprises like Transnet; ESKOM, TELKOM etc.
- Representation in all the Government structures and / or Departments
- Representation / Participation in NEDLAC
- Representation on the Boards of Government Parastatals
- Involvement in the Local, District, Regional , Provincial municipalities Contracts and Tenders
- Participate in NAFCOC shared business at all levels and sectors
BECOME AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER
- Invitation to NAFCOC business networking events & exhibitions
- Have an opportunity to feature in our Newsletter through advertising campaigns
- Collaborate /partner in business networking events